Restorative dentistry services available at Family Dental Choice
When issues arise with the smile, it is time to consult a restorative dentist in the Charlotte, North Carolina, area to learn more about the options available for repair. Restorative dentistry may also be referred to as dental reconstruction, but it is the term used for addressing issues such as lost or damaged teeth. Dr. Philip Hahn of Family Dental Choice is here to help with solutions designed for repairing and restoring natural teeth and their function.
What are some restorative dental treatments available at Family Dental Choice?
- Partial dentures. Partial dentures are best used to replace one or several teeth in the dental arch. These restorations are easily removable for simple cleaning; they have a metal framework custom-made to attach to the dental arch using the existing teeth for support.
- Full dentures. Full dentures, or complete dentures, replace the entire arch. They are often made with high-quality acrylic materials and designed just for the patient.
- Dental implants. Dr. Hahn does not place dental implants, but he does restore them with crowns, bridges, or dentures, depending on a patient’s unique needs.
- Dental crowns. Porcelain restorations that cover a natural tooth are known as dental crowns or caps. These are made with high-quality materials and customized to match the teeth. These restorations will last several years with proper care and regular evaluations.
- Dental bridges. A patient looking for a more fixed alternative when compared to a partial denture but a less expensive treatment than implants may opt for a dental bridge. This restoration is made of porcelain and “bridges” the gap left behind by one or more teeth with a single appliance bonded into place.
Schedule a visit at Family Dental Choice in Charlotte, North Carolina, to discuss your options
If you are interested in restorative dentistry near Charlotte, NC, and want to work with our experienced dentist, Dr. Philip Hahn, call (704) 741-1307 to request a visit. We are open to new and returning patients and families, serving individuals in Marvin, Pineville, and Weddington in North Carolina and Indian Land and Fort Mill in South Carolina. The office is located at 16049 Johnston Road, Suite I.