Full mouth reconstruction available with Charlotte area dentist
Dr. Philip Hahn and his team at Family Dental Choice in Charlotte, North Carolina, can help patients who want full mouth restoration after significant dental issues have developed with time. With the care of our team, patients will see how dramatically restorative dentistry can enhance the smile and restore health, function, and beauty.
What treatments might be included in my full mouth reconstruction dental plan?
Some of the more common restorative treatments incorporated into a patient’s customized dental rehabilitation plan may include:
- Dentures. Partial and full dentures are both customized to help patients missing one to all of their teeth. They may be removable or more permanent if used alongside dental implants.
- Porcelain veneers. Imperfections near the front of the smile may be resolved using porcelain veneers. These thin porcelain shells provide the coverage patients need to disguise problems such as chipped, cracked, or permanently stained teeth.
- Professional teeth whitening. While there may be a wide range of whitening products available over the counter at the local drugstore, many of these fail to provide the results patients truly want. Instead, we encourage patients to ask about Opalescence Go, our whitening solution that offers professional results in a shorter time.
- Dental implants. Dental implants are commonly used to replace one or more teeth in the smile and provide a permanent option that can last a lifetime with proper care. These posts are placed during oral surgery into the jawbone and provide the improvements patients desire when looking to replace missing teeth.
- Dental bridges. Those missing one or more teeth in a row might find dental bridges a reliable option for replacing these teeth and restoring beauty and function to the smile. These restorations use adjacent teeth for support of the bridge.
How do I learn more about full mouth reconstruction?
If you are considering full mouth reconstruction after significant damage or changes to the smile, we welcome you to call our Charlotte, NC, area office. Connect with our team at 16049 Johnston Road, Suite I, by calling (704) 741-1307 and requesting an appointment at our state-of-the-art dental facility.