How cosmetic dentistry can enhance your smile!
Cosmetic dentistry is one way for patients in Charlotte, North Carolina, to achieve beautiful smiles. At Family Dental Choice, Dr. Philip Hahn and his team are committed to providing patients with the treatments they need to feel confident with the appearance of their smiles.
What are some of the aesthetic dentistry services available at Family Dental Choice?
Dr. Hahn and his team are pleased to offer some of the following solutions for patients to choose from when enhancing the appearance of the smile:
- Porcelain veneers. Also known as dental veneers, porcelain veneers are small shells of dental material that are bonded to the front of the teeth. They can be used to create a completely natural-looking smile, covering stained or chipped teeth or masking uneven edges and shape differences.
- Tooth whitening treatments. Tooth whitening, or teeth bleaching, is one of the most popular aesthetic dentistry services available at Family Dental Choice because it’s simple, easy, fast, and effective for individuals with otherwise healthy teeth who would like to boost the brilliance and beauty of their smiles.
- Clear aligners. While a straight smile is beautiful, teeth covered with metal wire and bracket braces are not the ideal solutions for many of our patients. Instead, Dr. Hahn may recommend clear aligner treatments, which are used to realign the smile using plastic aligners. This is a more discreet way to reposition the teeth and address misalignment of the bite or gaps between teeth.
- Dental crowns. Also considered a restorative solution, dental crowns can be used to protect and strengthen a tooth. They may also cover teeth with irreparable imperfections, such as those that are permanently stained and discolored. These restorations are made of porcelain and fabricated to match the rest of the smile.
- Smile makeover. If one or more teeth need a makeover, a smile makeover may be recommended by our team. This is a combination of restorative and cosmetic dental procedures to restore the appearance of the smile and address imperfections that may otherwise cause patients to feel self-conscious about their looks.
How do I schedule an evaluation with Dr. Philip Hahn?
Charlotte, NC, area patients can call (704) 741-1307 to request an appointment at Family Dental Choice at 16049 Johnston Road, Suite I. Schedule an initial consultation is the first step in learning more!