General and Preventative Dentistry for a Healthy and Beautiful Smile
Family Dental Choice is a family-oriented dental office in Charlotte, North Carolina. It is operated by Dr. Philip Hahn, supported by a friendly and experienced dental team, with the objective of providing our patients with consistent and outstanding dental care. Our patients can therefore expect personalized care from a dental team committed to ensuring they achieve their goals in pursuit of optimal dental health and an amazing smile. We don’t only care about your teeth — we treat you as a whole!
Our general and preventive dental care services
We offer comprehensive dental care services to prevent, evaluate, diagnose, and treat numerous dental problems. We also work with other oral health professionals to ensure your dental care needs are well-cared for. Our general and preventative dental care procedures include:
- Dental exams: We encourage our patients to honor bi-annual dental appointments to keep their oral health in great shape. Routine dental check-ups detect and treat dental problems before they become big, costly, and painful.
- Dental cleaning: Professional dental cleaning removes plaque and tartar accumulated in your mouth. Besides your daily oral hygiene, it’s practically impossible to reach every nook and cranny in your mouth. In light of this, you need the help of a dentist to remove calculus build-up in hard-to-reach areas of your mouth.
- Oral cancer screening: Besides screening your mouth to look out for cavities and gum disease, we administer oral cancer tests to detect cancerous sores, lumps, and other abnormalities.
- Teeth whitening: Want a quick and cost-effective smile transformation? Don’t rush to your nearest drug store to buy those whitening products that offer lofty promises but deliver sub-standard results. We professionally brighten your smile using Opalescence whitening, which provides stunning results with little tooth sensitivity.
- Emergency dentistry: When you need urgent dental care, our dental team can help you, even if it’s outside typical business hours. We can help restore dental health if you have a knocked-out tooth, tooth nerve infection, or bleeding gums.
- Pediatric dentistry: We offer dental care services to children as young as six months! Our children’s dentistry services include oral exams, dental cleaning, and tailored education on caring for your little one’s teeth and gums.
What dental care services do you need in Charlotte, NC? Chances are that Family Dental Choice has got it. Please dial (704) 741-1307 to learn more about our services.